L-046 Hypancitrus zebra setup (250 L)

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

lgb
Forum Follower

L-046 Hypancitrus zebra setup (250 L)

Post by lgb »

hi. here is my first tank for l-46, i will be happy if you could help whit some tips and so on, so it will be a good home for my zebs. there are 5 zebs at the time, put after 3-4 weeks ill put some more ind.

the filter is a eheim 2080, but is it only on 1/3 power :) and there are 3 ph's 1 eheim aqua ball, and 2 Aquarium Systems.

you can see some photos at the site (cant find out how to udload) :oops: http://akvariesiden.akvariefisk.dk/foru ... ?ID=798097[/url]
Last edited by lgb on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lgb
Forum Follower

Post by lgb »

haha now i know how to upload
Jamie24
Obsessed!!

Post by Jamie24 »

looks very good im sure they will like it, get some pics of your fish up for sexing unless they are too young?

well done tho!

J 8)
L046 x 16 + Fry
lgb
Forum Follower

Post by lgb »

thank you. ohh my zebs are too small right now, they are 3-4 cm, but ill get some that are 8 cm, and 3 on 5-6 cm. :)
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

Looks great :)
lgb
Forum Follower

Post by lgb »

thank you :wink:
lgb
Forum Follower

Post by lgb »

I have just add 6 more l-46, and they are about 2,5 cm (onlye one) and the rest are 4,5-5,5 cm :wink:
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Rated Heating Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

For the guy talking about shower heater installation, first choice heating and air, bentleys heating and air, ductless heating and cooling units, high efficiency cooling & heating inc, hillard plumbing, I highly recommend this great AC cleaning service advice or geothermal heating, diamond heating and air, heil heating and cooling, plumbing and heating near me, hvac replacement, electric furnace, not to mention this new plumbing cleaning service url and don't forget air heating, split unit ac installation, heating contractor, gas furnace repair, j and j heating and air, ac plumbing, as well as this useful boiler repair service link which is also great. Also have a look at this new heating installation service site not to mention precision heating and cooling, mobile home furnace repair, main heating, heating system service, hybrid heating system, smith heating and cooling, alongside all this new boiler installation service info and don't forget boiler servicing, j and j heating and air, emergency boiler repair near me, heating and cooling companies, gas ducted heating service near me, all star heating and air, not to mention high rated plumbing cleaning service advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top heating repair service details on top of diamond heating and air, air heating system, boiler technician near me, armstrong heating and cooling, heating system maintenance, fulford heating and air, alongside all this top rated heating installation service details on top of mjm plumbing and heating, comfort heating and air, central plumbing and heating, furnace tune up, northeast plumbing, boiler company near me, as well as top rated AC installation service details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated boiler installation service info for good measure. Check more Useful Heating Info 8d2b066