Zebra tank set up help.

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

Thanusan

Zebra tank set up help.

Post by Thanusan »

Iam think about setting up a zebra tank. what colour gravel should i use? in what colour the zebra will stand out?

Thanks for your help

Shawn
Blackcat
Forum Follower

Re: Zebra tank set up help.

Post by Blackcat »

Hi,

In my opinion, I would use black sand for colour enhancement and ensure you have a white/blue light.
But currently I use a bare bottom tank as it is more practical to clean.

Thanks,
TwoTankAmin

Re: Zebra tank set up help.

Post by TwoTankAmin »

What is the purpose of the tank? These fish like to be under cover most of the time. In the wild they live in deep dark water. I run no lights on any of my zebra tanks except when I need to see to clean them etc. I also run the tanks bare bottom. But mine are for spawning and growing out, not for display type purposes.

As long as the substrate isn't sharp, I doubt the fish will care. Most sand that wont be blown away should be fine. So pick what appeals to you.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Great Heating Details

Post by FrankJScott »

To the lady talking about horizon heating and cooling, cool care heating and air, ac and heating, gas furnace service, cb plumbing and heating, boiler repair companies, I highly recommend this useful plumbing cleaning service details or emergency hvac near me, air source heat pump servicing near me, emergency ac repair near me, southern comfort heating and air, belred energy solutions, sunshine heating and cooling, on top of this high rated heating cleaning service details alongside all buzzell plumbing, ducted heating vents, heat pump installation, blue ridge heating and cooling, air care heating and cooling, best heating and air conditioning companies near me, alongside all this awesome AC installation service tips which is also great. Also have a look at this updated plumbing cleaning service url alongside all heating companies in my area, heating company, ductless heating system, furnace tune up, emergency gas engineer, bluedot hvac, on top of this top rated AC cleaning service forum and don't forget heating and ac repair near me, care heating and cooling, allen plumbing and heating, chapman heating and air, heater repair near me, heat pump repair service near me, as well as top rated heating cleaning service url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated heating installation service forum alongside all heating and ac companies near me, american standard heating and air conditioning, boiler company near me, payne heating and cooling, plumbing and heating, gas boiler repair, alongside all this top rated heating repair service details as well as central heating and air conditioning, emergency hvac repair near me, plumbing heating and cooling near me, oil heating engineer near me, ac and heating repair, heating technician near me, alongside all useful plumbing cleaning service info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended heating cleaning service site for good measure. Check more Best Heating TipsSite 3aea32d