TRIO ? Please help..lot of pictures...

We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
tobalman
Forum Follower

TRIO ? Please help..lot of pictures...

Post by tobalman »

They look like 1 male and 2 females. all around 3" around 2 and half year old.

possible male.

1 possible female

2nd possible female

Thank you
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

Great pics of your fish, they look very healthy & well fed!
I would agree with the sexing of your fish, have you another male in your group to help getting them spawning?
Good luck they look ready :wink: .
tobalman
Forum Follower

Post by tobalman »

Thank you for your help. Will see.
Jo's Zebs

Post by Jo's Zebs »

Fantastic pictures :shock:
I agree with the ratio
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Rated Heating Info

Post by FrankJScott »

To the guy asking about gas furnace replacement, all seasons heating and air, bel red heating, allen plumbing and heating, right way heating and cooling, gas furnace service, I highly recommend this recommended boiler installation service info or heating & air conditioning, residential heating, home comfort heating and cooling, heating and air conditioning systems, oil boiler servicing, heating and air, and don't forget this top rated boiler repair service blog alongside all heating installation near me, mini split ac installation, geothermal heating and cooling system, tri county heating and cooling, heating and cooling systems for homes, commercial hvac contractors, on top of this top AC installation service details which is also great. Also have a look at this great boiler installation service url and don't forget comfort heating, abc heating and air conditioning, heat repair companies, point heating and cooling, magna air conditioning & heating, robertson heating and air, and don't forget this recommended plumbing cleaning service info alongside all ducted mini split installation, geothermal contractors near me, on heating air, lennox furnace repair near me, new heating system, masters heating and air, on top of excellent boiler installation service info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this high rated AC repair service link and don't forget new heating and cooling system, home radiator repair, heat pump servicing, heating ducts, heating and ac repair near me, bay heating and cooling, as well as this top rated heating installation service details not to mention anytime plumbing and heating, best heating and cooling near me, solutions heating and air, bell heating and cooling, local hvac contractors, local heating engineer, alongside all excellent boiler cleaning service advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated plumbing cleaning service forum for good measure. Check more Great Heating Advice cccf503