Sexing again

We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
bikerman6660
Forum Follower

Sexing again

Post by bikerman6660 »

Please could I have opinions on the sex of these please?
thanks
Attachments
Zeb group 4.jpg
craigzeb
Obsessed!!

Re: Sexing again

Post by craigzeb »

best way mate is to look at the genital area if they have a v shape its a male if they have a u shape its female hope this helps
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Updated Heating Details

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the lady asking about standard heating and air, emergency heating repair, central heating installation, comfort plumbing, old york heating and cooling, heating air conditioning near me, I highly recommend this new AC repair service info or zoned heating system, heating system maintenance, heating and ventilation, lennox heating, complete heating and air, modern heating systems, and don't forget this top AC cleaning service url and don't forget hydronic radiant floor heating installation, oil central heating engineers near me, commercial hvac maintenance, heating and cooling near me, gas furnace repair near me, boiler care, and don't forget this new plumbing installation service forum which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent heating cleaning service forum alongside all north shore plumbing and heating, long's heating and air, best boilers for home heating, blessing heating and cooling, mobile home heating and cooling, central heating and air, as well as this high rated boiler cleaning service forum and don't forget best heating and cooling near me, commercial hvac maintenance, heil heating and cooling, masters heating and air, heat pump installation, geothermal service near me, as well as great heating installation service info which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful plumbing installation service advice as well as oil central heating, boiler installation, hvac inspection, heat repair companies, bryant heating and cooling near me, central heating system for home, on top of this great AC repair service url and don't forget furnace tune up, precision heating and cooling, ac heating and cooling, mini split maintenance, one hour air conditioning & heating, heating and cooling repair services near me, not to mention new plumbing installation service tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome boiler repair service site for good measure. Check more Best Heating TipsSite f68d2b0