Zebra Colonies for Sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

tiger27924
Groupie

Zebra Colonies for Sale

Post by tiger27924 »

I have a total of 12 adult zebras, 6 sub adults (older than 2 years), and 1 or 2 juveniles that I am selling as I just don't have time for my tanks anymore. I'm keeping one little tank for my own enjoyment, but the rest have got to go. I'm also selling the tanks (75 gallon, 55 gallon, several smaller tanks) and caves and driftwood as well as other accessories. I'd love to sell it as a package deal to somebody that is looking for a good deal. I'm not qualified to ship fish so that isn't an option unfortunately. I am a real person, and this is a real deal for some great fish. PM me and I'll give you details and my phone number. Thanks.

Tony
Tony