West Hollywood, CA

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Ocelot2000
Forum Follower

West Hollywood, CA

Post by Ocelot2000 »

Hello everyone,

I love that this website is up. I've been finding some great advice and love seeing people's tank set ups, although truth be told when you all start talking about different pumps and aeration thingies my head almost explodes... I obviously have a lot of catching up to do.
My ex has a bunch of fish and I noticed that he has a Zebra Pleco, L046 in there but it's a small tank, full of plants and too many fish. Never really see him/her out from under the driftwood so I thought I'd look up the requirements, set up a tank as required and put him/her in there. I started a tank, 28 gallon, also started a thread in the tank set up section to see if all is good or not.
Anyway, glad to be here, uuummm...be gentle with me, lol, I know I'm gonna sound like a novice but know that I have the little Zebra's best interest at heart as I do with all my pets.
As soon as I can I will take some pics to see if he or she is eating, and not sure of the age so dunno the sex, but if you guys can tell, great (I know if it's rounder its a fat boy or girl, more streamlined is boy or starving girl, the latter we don't want)

Wael
www.waelbinali.com
har_eh

Re: West Hollywood, CA

Post by har_eh »

Welcome here :)
Ocelot2000
Forum Follower

Re: West Hollywood, CA

Post by Ocelot2000 »

Thank you :)
John