FS: Adult F1 Zebra Pleco Males

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

mistern2005
Obsessed!!

FS: Adult F1 Zebra Pleco Males

Post by mistern2005 »

For sale are two mature adult zebra pleco males. These males are subdominat mature males from my colony. They are approximately 5 years old, hence full grown. They are not breeders in my colony. I am selling them because of the infighting with the two dominate males, these guys need to find peaceful homes. This is my first time selling adult zebra plecos, and it is very likely that I will NOT sell adult zebras for a very long time.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT have females for sale.

I am asking for $250 plus shipping for each male.

Bellow are pictures of one of the males. He was already in a smaller temporary tank so I could get pictures of him easily. I do not have pictures of the other male, but he is slightly smaller than the one shown.

If you have any questions, comments, or would like to work out a deal, please PM me.

Top View

Please note sight superficial scrapes on pectoral fins from fighting with alpha male. Image

Side-quarter view...Image

Feel free to email me as well....mistern2005@gmail.com
L046 Breeders - 2M/3F / Lots of other L046 subadults and juveniles.
Lots of L144 - LF/SF, M/F, you name it...