The Fish Room (Sump Filters)

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

I could not see the pictures in Valhallans post.
I too can only see the bottom picture in McEves post.

Des.
Ed_R
Obsessed!!

Post by Ed_R »

I have to right-click on teh image icon and select 'view image' in Firefox to see the top one, but I see McEve's male just fine.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

ok something is obviously afoot. I can see both of them. Maybe I'm just special!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am also using IE 6. It could be a an issue with the host server where the pics are stored.

I'll have a wee google into it.

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Rob wrote:Maybe I'm just special!!!
Say no more man. :wink:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
az1
Groupie

Post by az1 »

Hi Guys

Have a look at the extensions on the files. You may find that one is JPG and another could be JPE or whatever. In your local environment these could work fine as both are treated the same but in the the browser it can be different.

jms

Andreas
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

They are both jpg :) I suspect Rob is onto something when he says it's probably something with the hoster. I hope it get's sorted as it's a very interesting setup valhallan has.

And when it gets sorted some cleaning up might be in order, to get the thread back on subject :)