WTB or Trade for Small L-046 group -Miami, FL

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Lazlopes

WTB or Trade for Small L-046 group -Miami, FL

Post by Lazlopes »

Hello everyone...

Im looking to purchase or trade for a small group of L-046. Looking for 6, perhaps more. I am not an importer but do bring in South American fish weekly through a good friend, as well as limited African and Asian stock so If there is something you're after and would trade for we may be able to work something out. I have access to numerous Pleco's and L numbers, Discus, Angels, Rays, Catfish, Silver dollars, etc. I also bring in exotic/rare fish...here is a sample of fish Im selling right now.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forum ... p?t=384690

I do have the other fish mentioned but focus on adverising the more elusive. Please shoot me an email if you have a group deal, or would like to trade- Lazlopes@yahoo.com

Thanks

Laz