Hmmm...what else can I say!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm
Am a big fan of this site, it was a great service to me when an unscrupulous vendor (who was actually a frequent poster here) tried to pawn off a couple snub noses on me. Currently have a group of zebs nearing maturity, hopefully....
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
- Mentally Certified!
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm
- Location: Ede, Holland
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:10 pm
- Location: kent uk
Welcome to the site.
Caution is a most valuable asset in fish keeping, especially if you are the fish.
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
- Posts: 1568
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:50 am
- Location: Southwest Scotland
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will continue to enjoy
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"