My new family!

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

GrubbyGirl
Groupie

My new family!

Post by GrubbyGirl »

Thanks to macvsog23 from PP/PF I have a new trio of Zebs. They were put in the tank last night and they disappeared immediately. The male had to be transported in his cave because we couldn't get him to give it up! The tail is the most I have seen of him as he hasn't ventured out except overnight when he decided to pick his own location and he changed caves.

Anyway the girls have been exploring so I was able to take some pics, you can see the male's tail hanging out the cave on the first pic. So clearly the girls didn't see much in the dark so are taking a look around in the light, they are so funny to watch as they are poking their noses in every crevace!

Angela

jerry58
Obsessed!!

Post by jerry58 »

Hi GrubbyGirl

Well done again they look good,clean and healthy 8) .

Jerry
Caution is a most valuable asset in fish keeping, especially if you are the fish.
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

Very cute :)
Lifted193
Obsessed!!

Post by Lifted193 »

They look awesome and healthy!
John

Post by John »

Nice fish :wink:
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

Looking good, enjoy them. :wink:
nightowl1350
Groupie

Post by nightowl1350 »

:D They look great! Nice to be able to see the females and if the male has his cave picked out maybe it won't be long till one of your ladies joins him :wink: Good luck with the trio.
GrubbyGirl
Groupie

Post by GrubbyGirl »

nightowl1350 wrote::D They look great! Nice to be able to see the females and if the male has his cave picked out maybe it won't be long till one of your ladies joins him :wink: Good luck with the trio.
At the moment he's in a different cave each morning - maybe I've given him too much choice!!