Shrimp pellets

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

GrubbyGirl
Groupie

Shrimp pellets

Post by GrubbyGirl »

Me again!

Just been reading through some more posts on here and it seems quite a few people feed their Zebs shrimp pellets. Having looked them up it seems that they break up pretty quickly in the water which sounds perfect. Does anyone here feed these to their zebras and if so what brand?

Cheers

Angela
Jo's Zebs

Post by Jo's Zebs »

I feed all my fish BCUK brine shrimp pellets they do crumble on the bottom of the tank so everyone can eat them :lol:
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

I use them in rotation with bloodworm and earthworm pellets but got them off Ebay in zip lock bags so don't know the brand sorry, but they do break up nicely :)
GrubbyGirl
Groupie

Post by GrubbyGirl »

Joby wrote:I use them in rotation with bloodworm and earthworm pellets but got them off Ebay in zip lock bags so don't know the brand sorry, but they do break up nicely :)
My, they make pellets out of many things these days. Do you have a specific seller you buy from?
vanillarum
Obsessed!!

Post by vanillarum »

I have a ginormous can of Wardleys shrimp pellets that I feed to all my bottom dwellers, including the zebras. These are, of course, supplemented with many other things. Except, of course, lobster eggs, that are for some unknown reason, unavailable in the states !! Good luck.
The line of least resistance makes crooked rivers and crooked men !

William H. Danforth
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

GrubbyGirl wrote:
Joby wrote:I use them in rotation with bloodworm and earthworm pellets but got them off Ebay in zip lock bags so don't know the brand sorry, but they do break up nicely :)
My, they make pellets out of many things these days. Do you have a specific seller you buy from?
Sorry I can't find who it was as I bought quite a lot of it and am just coming to the end of my supplies now and there is no information on Ebay as to who it was now its been so long :( Am going to be getting my food off Jo though this time :D