zebra plecos for sale/breeding group

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

civicr
Obsessed!!

zebra plecos for sale/breeding group

Post by civicr »

unfortuntly the time has come for me to sell my zebs.i have owned zebs since 2005/6 and have been lucky enough to breed these lovely plecs,but with the arrival of my new baby i just dont have time to deadicate to the zebs as i would like.

i have a breeding group of 4 zebs, 2wild M an F around 5 poss 6years old and 2 f1 zebs around the 5 year age M and F i belive and have breed from the group 8-10 times last breed 2moths ago i think,i have 3 spawns a year from them and i dont mess with water quality or temps they just do it,i dont have any recent pics and i just rescaped the tank a few weeks ago and dont want to break it down again
wild pair

open to offers of this group?

also i have 11 juvi for sale around 14moths to 2years old mixed blood as i always do my best to swap bloodlines with fellow breeders,but 6of them are my own brood

£85 ea collected dundee scotland

most zebs owners can recomend me as ive been around for years,collection only

many thanks ryan
2x wild zebs
4x mature zebs
6x juvi zebs
3x zeb fry 2days old 11/09/08