All my L46 for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

grimreaper
Forum Follower

All my L46 for sale

Post by grimreaper »

I am selling my entire collection of Zebras. This includes 1 adult male and 1 adult female (wild caught), I've had them 4 years this December, and 8 off juveniles which I have bred, they are around 2 inches long. Included in this sale are their various caves and some 100 gm packs of frozen bloodworm and brine shrimp. I am looking at offers in the region of £800-00 for all of this.
I also have for sale 13 off Corydoras Weitzmani adults (wild caught) and 15 off plus juveniles at around 1 inch plus which I have also bred. I would want in the region of £50-00 for them
All of this will be by cash / collection only.

ALL NOW SOLD 18-11-09
Regards
Grim