Male going crazy in another cave.....

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

unungy
Groupie

Male going crazy in another cave.....

Post by unungy »

WoW John I'm so excited never thought there will be much action in that tank.

I could not believe it... he was in one cave last night and when I did my regular trip after work to my fish tanks He wasn't there any more :( so I thought oh well
Last night at feeding time he was in another cave going crazy again spanning at 100 miles per hr.

What other behaviour I should expect from him?
That that mean he is my alpha male?

Saul
unungy
Groupie

Post by unungy »

Please delete.. this should've been a reply

I'm sorry :roll:
Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

you can delete it yourself in the top right hand corner of the message
jerry58
Obsessed!!

Post by jerry58 »

Hi culitos

How do I edit or delete a post?
Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.

Jerry 8)
Caution is a most valuable asset in fish keeping, especially if you are the fish.
unungy
Groupie

Great to know

Post by unungy »

Thanks to all

This is getting more responses then my original question. 8)