frozen foods from the internet?

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

Zebedee
Obsessed!!

frozen foods from the internet?

Post by Zebedee »

i'm looking to get a bit of vary of diet for my zebras. the only problem is my 3 lfs's only seem to have artema brine shrimp, dathnia and blood worms i haven't fed them the blood worms much maybe twice they didn't seem to touch them really but also i was worried about them choking. they love the brine shrimp. but i think that maybe this isn't too good for them all the time. i also feed tetra prima, variety wafers brine shrimp pellets and on occasions blood worm pellets but these always seem untouched.
i've seen frozen foods online but is it a good idea for these to thawout then refreeze will they go off and harm the fish?
vanillarum
Obsessed!!

Post by vanillarum »

I buy all sorts of frozen foods online for my zebras; brine shrimp, blood worms, cyclops, daphnia,etc. Mine are shipped frozen and arrive that way, so there is no need to refreeze them. You can buy small portions or flat packs. I feed them something different every other day. Good luck.
The line of least resistance makes crooked rivers and crooked men !

William H. Danforth
Jo's Zebs

Post by Jo's Zebs »

I post off a lot of frozen food mainly lobster eggs if it is packed correctly it stays frozen so far so good.
Jo
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

ok great i didn't think that they would last the journey before thawing out.