Hmmm...what else can I say!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 am
hi everyone! i am new to this site! i started out with 1 zebra, and thought i could get away with just the one...i now have 5. lol ive got some qs...actually i have alot of qs about the zebras.
ive read a lot about them, but i would really love input from other zebra keepers. so...yea, hello to all, and i will be asking a lot of qs in the near future. c u round!
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:16 am
- Location: Westchester Co., NY
Welcome to the land of the black and white obsessed. Are you sure five is enough?
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:56 pm
- Location: scotland (moray)
i started with 5 now have 8 and always looking