Live black worms ?

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

vanillarum
Obsessed!!

Live black worms ?

Post by vanillarum »

I'm sure that this question has been asked, but I was unable to find it. Do any of you "veteran" zebra keepers, and by veteran I mean anyone who has been at it longer than me( 6 months !!) or even shorter if you have any experience with it, use live black worms to feed your zebras ? I've been reading some on the subject, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of mention of it in the zebra community. Or am I missing it ? I would appreciate any and all comments and experiences. Thank you very much.
The line of least resistance makes crooked rivers and crooked men !

William H. Danforth
RAYISKING
Groupie

Post by RAYISKING »

Hey Val I have not used live blackworms but I have fed it to other fish 2 times I had fed it to my black ghost knife fish and they died due to parisites so I would be careful with them.
darry
Forum Follower

stay clear from live feed

Post by darry »

My personal opinion is to stay clear from live feeds, unless you are cultivating them yourself. Frozen Bloodworms should be an good alternative for live feeds.