F0 females look like males?

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

the date for the transport of the fish is tomorrow (wednesday) i have been sent health certificate and invoice. all going well i should have 5 zebs to sex tomorrow evening. i too tore my tank apart yesterday i decided that the gravel was too annoying with the amount of crap sinking down in between it and felt a bare bottom would be better for hoovering. plus the filter jet was always pushing the gravel everywhare. i decided to slate the bottom to give it a better look than just the glass. here it is
I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

Can you take a photo from the top of the tank, whats behind your background and is this homemade or bought, I really like the look of it, very nice on the eye.
[b]Stuart[/b]
Looking for L260's - adult or fry, PM with any details
Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

i brought the tank second hand for £49. the backing was said by the previous owner to cost £75 it is made of polystyrene it does look effective but does take up a bit of room hense the reason for cutting the caves into it. i'll take a pic for you. it also hides most of the gubbins, pipes tubes filter etc. these are to fit the juwel ranges only i guess because of the internal filter position.
I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

Very nice pictures and setup you have there. :)
[b]Stuart[/b]
Looking for L260's - adult or fry, PM with any details
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

Looks good :)
Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

fish are in 5 to sex in male or female you decide just about to upload photos few of them are a little on the small side :x