fish poo

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

Zebedee
Obsessed!!

fish poo

Post by Zebedee »

my large male seems to be pooing a lot i've taken a photo this is just 3 hours worth after hoovering this morning. the build up before hoovering can get to a pile 4 times this and that is just from 1 male. is this normal? he was skinny when i got him so maybe he is eating alot just hope there isn't anything wrong with him. :?
Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

poo
poo
Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

still dont know how to get the photos larger like some i've seen on here?
pureplecs
Groupie

Post by pureplecs »

The more poop the better I think... Never thought I'd say that outloud..LOL.... :lol:
I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

What are you currently feeding your male zebbie?
Zebedee
Obsessed!!

Post by Zebedee »

this is around 7 hours worth of poo from this one male??? i've been feeding frozen brine shrimp, blood worm pellets brine shrimp pellets i fed a cube of frozen blood worm the other night and some variety wafers and some peas a week ago although they seemed untouched.
Irene0100
Forum Follower

Post by Irene0100 »

hi, just seen your thread, is he the same, any change? Is he a lone male, cos if you have others , is their poo the same or different. Just need to be careful of internal paracites thats all.