L046 Zebra Pleco Group For Sale...

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Jamie24
Obsessed!!

L046 Zebra Pleco Group For Sale...

Post by Jamie24 »

Ok, reluctantly I am having to sell half of my colony of L046 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Me and my girlfriend have just brought our first house together. What with house prices these days and the escalating costs involved I have come to the hard decision of having to sell part of my colony. Without a house, I wont be able to keep my existing fish. So needs must so that I can continue with my fish keeping.

I have worked hard to build up my colony and have collected them from various sources so are all mixed bloodlines. These fish are very healthy and active, and not shy at all. They are beautiful specimens of this very rare and endangered fish with strong black and white contrast and strong blue tint to fins/ body.

I am selling 6 of them as a group only, I do not want to split. I would prefer them to go to one good home as a mini colony or to add to an existing colony. I care for these fish so would like them ideally to an experienced fish keeper or someone who already keeps L046 or other plecs.

I have had them since they were just under 1” brought around 2 years ago, they are now between 2-2.75 inches, as for sexing them they are too young to sex properly, another 8-12 months time would be easier to sex, but I think there are both sexes in this 6 for sale.

i am able to post at extra cost but will be at buyers own risk. I am open to sensible offers, bear in mind one male this size just sold on ebay for £250! i am not asking this price . any questions please email me or PM me

Many thanks, Jamie 8)
L046 x 16 + Fry