W/C Adult Male L046 for Swap/ Sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Jamie24
Obsessed!!

W/C Adult Male L046 for Swap/ Sale

Post by Jamie24 »

Hi I have come to the decision to either swap or sell one of my wild caught L046 Males. A beautiful and stunning example of this fish, around 5 years old, wild caught before the ban, really healthy and active, feeding on tetra prima, hikari carnivore pellets, live and frozen bloodworms/brine shrimp and brine shrimp/ bloodworm pellets. He is a good 3.75 inch SL and just over 4 inch TL. Strong black and white contrast unlike other older fish available with a nice blue tinge to fins, meaning very happy and healthy. No disease or damaged, ripped, or torn fins! See pics below…

If needed I can try and get some more pics if you require…

I am either wanting you to PM me your offers for him or what you would be willing to trade for, I am after the following:

L046 Fry/ juveniles
L066 Adults
L134 Adults
L333 Adults

Postage or meeting/collection can be arranged upon agreement with you once deal is done.

Many thanks, J 8)
L046 x 16 + Fry