Breeding group of 18 x Zebra pleco

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Breeding group of 18 x Zebra pleco

Post by AndyAps.com »

Hi everyone,

Been a long time since i was on the site and unfortunatley its for bad news.........Looks like i am going to have to get rid of my Zebra Plecos due to space issues.

I have 18 Zebra's they are all originally wild caught fish. i bought 10 in the UK about 5 years ago and travelled to germany to collect another 13 about 3 years ago.
(yeah i know that makes 23 but my brother accidentally killed 5 when i went on hols about 2 years ago......newbies and over feeding!!!!)

They have bred several times and are all very healthy fish ranging between 3 and 7.5 inches.

I'm absolutley gutted im having to lose the fish and have already tried other options, including giving them to a zoo on loan.
PM with with any questions and offers..................
thanks
Andy
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.