Help needed from any L046's breeders

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

A1player
Forum Follower

Help needed from any L046's breeders

Post by A1player »

Can i ask your advice.
I have 3 Zebs 6 months old & a further 8 coming once they get to 1"+, aprox 5/6 months old.
Can anyone with this amount off fish tell me what size tank would best suit 11 young Zebs as i cant find any information on this .Do i just go by the normal rules of space per fish, & also when they reach breeding age do they breed better in smaller or larger tanks and as a group or would it be best to have them split up into groups in a few tanks .I would like to keep them all in one tank if this is possible but need so advice on if this can be done.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and your help if you can give any.
Steve
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

please post your questions in the appropriate category. This is the second post I've moved from introduce yourself that you've posted, as both posts were asking for advice, not introducing yourself.

I will also lock this topic as your other post basically asked the same question