Another fish trapped ??

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Another fish trapped ??

Post by Stevie.K »

Couldn't find one of my males tonight, hunted around then looked in the alpha males cave to find it there trapped :!:

This is one of the fish i bought around 4 months ago as definite males, and all where sexed on this site.

I know these are not easy to sex but i would still say male myself.

Is it possible for 2 males to be in a cave at the same time ?

Don't know whats been going on in my tank these last 2 weeks, it must be summer loving time !

Will post some pics soon if someone can let me know how too.

Thanks
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

In a short time there will be the option of uploading pictures in the posts.

But Stevie, I sometimes find someself trying to puzzle together what's happening in your tank as you're posting a new post for every incident that happens in your tank :) Please try to keep related problems to one thread. it will make it much easier to help you :)

If you believe there was a male trapped by another male it would have been a fight. Like you can see here: http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtop ... &highlight

They're not all sweet and cuddly our beloved Zebras :)
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

Hi McEve

Don't mean to puzzle anybody about whats been going on in my tank!

As i don't know whats happening in there myself at the moment, there's just been a lot happening.

Posted it as a new thread because my male had trapped a different fish in the cave as last weeks.

The other fish is still trapped there tonight.

Your advice is greatly appreciated. :)
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Sounds promising :D Looking forward to updates on the going ons in your tank!

About posting pictures, you can upload them to the gallery, or use photobucket and link them in the posts with the help of the img-tag. And even better, in a short time we'll get the opportunity to upload directly in the posts :)