Cakes!

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Cakes!

Post by McEve »

Yummie :!:

These are russian ones:

Cakes for all occations!
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Oh my goodness... I don't think I'd like to be the first person to cut into any of those. They're fabulous! I think my favourite has to be that one that's a foyer of a building. The perspective is amazing!

I also decorate cakes and believe it or not, I did one once for a competition that was very similar in style to the one where the guy is sitting on a log, with the trees around him. I didn't win though :cry: I think the winning entry had Beatrix Potter characters on it or something. I do have pics but it was around 15 years ago and they are just prints (not digital) and I don't have a scanner. Sorry! :wink:
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

Hi, I Love the treasure-chest! Must've taken ages to make with all those jewels! WOW!!!!!
Last edited by bonsai on Fri May 11, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam

Post by Adam »

The art work on those cakes is amazing, :shock: like Mindy says though I wouldn't have the heart to be the first to cut into one of those. Perhaps I should have paid more attention in cookery lessons at school. :lol:

Adam
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Mindy wrote:Oh my goodness... I don't think I'd like to be the first person to cut into any of those.
I would :twisted: but it would be a shame wouldn't it... somethings just has to be done though! :lol:
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Mmmm... cakes are yummy!

Those are beautiful! Although I would feel awkward eating a cake that looked like a hamburger. The art work in those cakes are awe spiring.

Great site!