BUYING ZEBRAS

If it isn't to late, and you're desperately looking for some advice, hopefully someone can help you out.

CHAD

BUYING ZEBRAS

Post by CHAD »

Hi
Has anyone ever bought any Zebras from Denmark from a Jesper Cole?

As i would like to buy some of him just checking him out :?
siming1
Groupie

Post by siming1 »

no but hes never replied to any messages of mine who no's
siming1
CHAD

buying zebras

Post by CHAD »

i have had quite a few e mails from him,and he seems fine, but as he has Zebras for sale i thought someone on this Forum would know of him, i did see a post from him on this forum, asking if anyone wanted to buy Zebras from him.
The only thing that worries me he wants 10% of the value of the Fish in cash sent to his bank account in Denmark as a deposit,which is over £50 before he will bring the fish over as assurance that when he gets to the U.K. the money will be there for the Zebras.I dont mind paying the money when the guy is in the U.K. but i dont like the ideaof sending £50 to someone i dont know in another Country. What do you do, i can either not pay the deposit and get no Zebras or pay the deposit and hopefully he will turn up with the fish.
any one any ideas?
John

Post by John »

Doesn't anyone wonder how this guy is gonna transport those fish?
Handluggage or as cargo in the suitcase :lol: yeah right, would like to see the custom's guy's face since there are new regulations:

http://www.businessupdated.com/shownews ... +aircrafts
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
alevans
Groupie

Post by alevans »

As an airline pilot I can confirm that within Europe, it is NOT permitted to take quantities of more than 100ml of liquid through airport security. Despite being a big Zebra fan I would have grave concerns over anybody attempting to break the law in this manner. If the fish are put in a suitcase (heaven forbid) they will be subject to x-ray and will be placed in an unheated hold. Without going into detail UK authorities would almost certainly pick them up on arrival as being somewhat unusual.
The only safe way possible to legally transport these fish is by having them sent as cargo which is fairly straightforward, but costly!
siming1
Groupie

Post by siming1 »

all sound very fishy to me :lol:
siming1
CHAD

buying zebras

Post by CHAD »

Hi Guys
Well i e mailed him last night to see if everthing is going to be ok, and was he still coming to the U.K. but so far no reply will keep you all informed on what happens in this saga.
Thanks
Chad :roll: