It's 2005 here.....

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
husky_jim
Obsessed!!

It's 2005 here.....

Post by husky_jim »

I wish everybody a happy new year and many zebra spawns to all!!!!!!!!! :lol:
[b]Jim[/b]
[url=http://www.aquazone.gr][img]http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/1129493122/tn_gallery_1075_67_7031.jpg[/img][/url]
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Same here Jim............a healthy and prosperous new year to all .from Rob and Myself (sid)...............thatnxs again for making 2004 on the forum so successful.and we look forward to your continued support in 2005
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
du ma
Obsessed!!

Post by du ma »

happy new year everyone. im a bit drunk right now and feel like an angel. hahahah
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi everyone,

Happy new year to all, from me too.
The Holiday season has been good to me.
First I get to join the OBSESSED group.Thanks everyone.
Secondly,after waiting for so long, a male had trapped a female in a cave for 2 days now,(after replacing the existing caves with some smaller ones). Here's hoping !!!!

Regards,
Des
Adam

Post by Adam »

Happy new year everyone,

Let's hope that many more members on the forum breed their zebras in the forth coming year.
Well done for becoming "obsessed" Des I always knew you had it in you. If Rob changed the rankings I would be "mentally certified" or something by now.

Fingers and toes crossed that your 2 zebras are actually getting it on and are not just having a fumble in the dark. :lol:
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Happy New Year to You and yours from me and mine :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Happy New Year to you all May it be prosperous and fruitful. Mine has started off with a car crash and a dead discus so things are looking up for the rest of the year :shock:
Take it easy

Tristan
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Adam... your wish is my command, (excluding anything involving free zebras)!
:lol:

Happy new year everyone.

Hope you all had a good one, like myself. (Or so I am told, it's still a bit hazy)

I have some big plans for the forum and website in the new-year, unfortunately it is just getting the time to get them done! I can't believe how well it has taken off so Thanks once again to everyone.

Hopefully I will get a little more organised in the new year and make a little more time to contribute and push the site forward.

Thanks to everyone and here's to a "Braw" 2005!

rob :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"