5 hours later, the Zebs have a new tank!!!

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

PlecoDamo
Groupie

5 hours later, the Zebs have a new tank!!!

Post by PlecoDamo »

I have finally managed to set up my new tank. It took about 5 hours which is a very long time considering i do this as an occupation!

The Pictures below are of the completed tank except i will be adding a powerhead where the plant is (one of the pictures below). Any suggestions would be greatly received.

In the tank now are 4 WC Zebs, 2 of each sex. I am hoping to breed them in there (once they have been conditioned)

Thanks for looking :D
zebrastorey
Obsessed!!

Post by zebrastorey »

Looking really nice Damien well done :D
PlecoDamo
Groupie

Post by PlecoDamo »

Thanks mate! I am so glad it has now been done. Now i got to get my next tank ready for my fry, coming in April!

I have just been watching the fish. I have positioned everything in such a way that there are lots of hiding places but if i look in a certain way i can see what is going on. 99% of the day no one will be in the room to disturb them so they should get used to me looking every so often!

:D
elliott89
Groupie

Post by elliott89 »

Looks awesome Damien..im very impressed!!!

Nice rock/wood layout

Elliott
If there a bustle in your hedgerow..dont be alarmed now..its just a springclean for the may queen!!
PlecoDamo
Groupie

Post by PlecoDamo »

Thank you :D