new member from far place...

Hmmm...what else can I say!
chanettt
Obsessed!!

new member from far place...

Post by chanettt »

my name is chanet, i am a zebra plecos fan for a while but i havn't own one :( because i live in a very far place from its original. i am in thailand and right now i am a college student. eventhough langauge is a big barier for me since i am not a using english as my native language, it cannot stop me from fall in love with it and become a member of this web site.
i have no experience in breeding it at all but i am sure that it will love the water temperature here. (30 C) lastly, i have to say nice to meet you all and hopefully, someone would be very kind to sell and ship my "dream fish" down here to Thailand. :wink:
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Hi channettt,

Welcome to the forums and please don't be shy about your english. It's a great talent to know multiple languages and you'll find this site has many international members. And love has no barriers ;)

Enjoy the site and I'm sure your dream fish will come in time.

Best Wishes,
Angela
blueblue
Obsessed!!

Post by blueblue »

welcome chanettt!! Nice to meet you and good to see a hobbyist from Asia here :D
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

thanks for cheers up, if anyone would like to sell me a zebra pleco, i promise to take a good care of him/her. i can't find the place to buy it since in thailand it's around 200 USD!!! very expensive :cry:
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Welcome Chanett,

Enjoy the forums and hopefully you'll find some zebra plecos soon. :D

Plastic Mac