I think it´s time :)

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
gugge
Groupie

I think it´s time :)

Post by gugge »

Well 1,5 years ago i bought 3 Zebras (imported) and imidietly decided that they would get time to grow a bit more. Well now it´s time to get them to spawn :)
This picture is of the female I took yesterday, she looks ready right? :)

Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

She certainly looks well fed ...now read the spawning forum and try and get a spawn underway. :D

Plastic Mac
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

hi gugge,

She's a beaute... Did you say imported? So in essence you have some of the last wild caught before the ban?

Sorry to sound like a moderator... Can you add where you're from to your profile... I won't have to ask... :wink:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]
gugge
Groupie

Post by gugge »

Yes they were imported, ít was very close to the time when they stopped exporting them! so close i didn´t know if i would get them or not!
But i got lucky :) when they arrived they hade brought argolus(is that the name of fish luse?) with them to! (got pictures of those little #¤%# to)

I´m going to change the circulation pump today and the filter(adding some) so that it will be more circulation in the tank. the temperature stays put at 29 degres C

Profile updated :)
Vist our Scandinavian Catfish place!
Guardians of Catfish - www.goc.se