Newsletter 01

Please keep an eye on this are for any site announcements or news.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Newsletter 01

Post by Rob »

Good Afternoon Everyone

Well we are now at the end of our first week of the re-launch, and I must admit, I am really pleased with how things have progressed. There have been a few bugs, of which we are currently ironing out, but in the whole, all has gone smoothly.

The feed-back to-date has been very positive, and we are already looking at future improvements, and developments.

To summarise, here is a list of new features.

Gallery: Please pop along and contribute. All registered Forum users have their own gallery space for up to 20 pictures, so go ahead and get posting.

Chat: This is still in it's early stages, but provides us with a platform from which we can build. We realise that without an indication of who is in the chat room, it is difficult to know when to pop along. Therefore we are looking into a Modification that will make it possible top see this in the forum and index page.

Register: Designed to give us an idea of how successful the captive breeding programme is.

Here is a small list of features currently in the pipeline.

Stats Page: Currently under development, we are going to supply average and live data. This will enable us to see whether there are connections with date, and spawn size, water parameters etc, etc. Lots of fun stuff that is going to take a little number crunching.

Projects: This are is currently under wraps, but will hopefully be up and running soon. Watch this space!!!!!

About the Team: Over the coming months I will be putting together a little about the team involved with zebrapleco.com. This will hopefully give you a bit of an insight into why we are doing this, and out future goals.

Fixes:

Note On PM’s: As most of will probably have noticed, the PM notification at the top of the forum no longer exists. Certain members are also experiencing difficulties with PM notification Pop-ups not appearing. I can assure you that we are looking into this and will endeavour to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Browser: We currently have a few amendments to make to the site in order to tidy it up when using Fire-fox, and other browsers. For anyone using I.E this should not be a problem.

The site is continuing to grow and evolve, so please feel free to make suggestions fro improvement. I may not always have the time to do them there and then, but we will certainly endeavour to look into them.

Thanks

Rob & The Team!!!
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"