I call them "Fancy Endlers" ..........///////

If you've got a breeding project on at the moment, (preferably fish related), let us know and you might even get added to the spawn list..whe....hey!

Daa Shaaman

I call them "Fancy Endlers" ..........///////

Post by Daa Shaaman »

Hello my people or fellow fish lovers !
I have been crossing fancy guppies with endlers , it has been almost three years but well worth it . They have a wide long tail like a fancy guppie but with the bright live neon color of the endlers and the stamp that shows the endlers part in them the black spot on one side or sometimes in just one side . I don't sell to pet shops or any body , i'm the only one that has them , croossed by me. i suck taking pics but i'll post some and look for the black spot , i'll trade frys 30 plus or anything for atleast 8 or 6 Lo46 frys , PM me and will talk fellow breeders , i garrenty that in one year you will have 100's of them ..........////////// I have some Puerto Rican , tropical water plant ,i'll add a pic later , i can send some too , i bought three species and moss and they died because of our tempature ,but these i garranty won't die on you and i don't have Co2 for them and they are beautyful , they float but one ends sinks and they stay vertical , that with a peat pellet they should good !!!!!!
Stay low and live High .........//////////
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

It doesn't bother you that you're making hybrids? There's a lot of work being done with plecos to ensure that hybrids are NOT created accidentally, let alone making a bunch intentionally.

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
Daa Shaaman

Post by Daa Shaaman »

No it doesn't , its a beautyful fish or cross and it's for your oun collection, like i said i don't sell to petshops , these are my babies. Mother nature did the hard work , thas what this site was created to share or trade our beautyful fishes .........meet fellow breeders , fish lovers and learn from eachother .............But say it , they are beautyful and one of a kind, just say it.................. :cry:
I will love to get :PM will talk fish language OOOOoooooo........bulb.
6 green phantom plecos
5 Sp. L173 plecos
6 dwarf gouramis
6 bolivian ram or blue rams
6 cory's , green, albino , ect.......
6 albino bushynose plecos

I'll send first , our word is what we have and no one can take it away from us...............////////////////
Daa Shaaman

Post by Daa Shaaman »

More pics of endlers and Fancy endlers .........//////////
816johnv
Forum Follower

Post by 816johnv »

who in the right mind will swap a Zeb worth £100 for a £1 Hybrid Guppy come on mate get real
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

I certainly wouldn't sell my plecs just for cross enders! But saying that, we've cross-bred guppies and endler. There nothing wrong with them (as far as I'm concerned!)
These are beautiful little babes!
403fish
Forum Follower

Post by 403fish »

Had many guppies in my time keeping freshwater, can't tell the difference between unique strains, especially working in a fish store i see them everyday.
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

Nice looking guppy/endler crosses but agree about the hybridisation, I prefer to keep my endlers pure 8) but if you like them in your tank then enjoy :)
animalfreak

Post by animalfreak »

I dont see whats wrong about hybridizeation, as long as buyers know what there getting.they look pretty cool if you ask me.