I got Baby Albino ansistrus

If you've got a breeding project on at the moment, (preferably fish related), let us know and you might even get added to the spawn list..whe....hey!

zeberdy
Obsessed!!

I got Baby Albino ansistrus

Post by zeberdy »

I am having a bit of a move around in the fish room and placed my male and two females in a temp tank. Well today I was just checking out if everything is ok as I hadn't seen them around and when I lifted up one of my pots they use "BABIES" :shock: :D :lol:

I put the post down immediatly but they are are fully formed and there are LOADS of them! I did concider moving dad and the babies or just the babies but he has done a great job so far so I am going to leave him to it. Do you think I should leave the two girls in there or take them out? I am just so excited..every thim something spawns its such a proud moment :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Well done Zeberdy, that's great news :lol: . Any idea how many babies you've got?
andyj
Groupie

Post by andyj »

Zeb,

I'd leave them all to it if I were you ;)

Now that they've started, you'll probably have a spawn every 4-6 weeks if you're lukcy !!
andyj
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

Adam wrote:Well done Zeberdy, that's great news :lol: . Any idea how many babies you've got?
Must be at least 50 if not more. When I lifted the pot us some broke free (15) which I sucked up with my turkey baster and put in a breeding net but the pot was full of them.
Adam

Post by Adam »

:shock: :shock: , that's one big brood. Looks like both of the females may have spawned.

Well done. :lol:
Last edited by Adam on Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

The same thought crossed my mind (both females laying). I have another trio which spawned a month or two ago and there was only half this amount.
INXS
Obsessed!!

Post by INXS »

congratulations!!

Isn't it amazing how big they get so quick!
pandadosmares
Groupie

Post by pandadosmares »

:D congrats
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

More good news!! Congratulations!!
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]