Corys and angels

If you've got a breeding project on at the moment, (preferably fish related), let us know and you might even get added to the spawn list..whe....hey!

zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

OMG the corys have done it again! Just nipped in the fish room and my cory tank is full of them :shock:

Maybe if I put the zebs in they may pick up a trick or two :wink:
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

You must have gave em a copy of PFK to read did you Di?.lol..did the last batch hatch?.what about the angels?.................my discus eggs went white..............but my ancistrus hatched out today .YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

I have lots of cory wrigglers but the angels ate the eggs :cry: Oh well it was their first time so guess they haven't got it quite right yet.

How many ancistrus hatched?

Diane
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Hi Di.
the full batch hatched............around 30 or so .the eggs are massive............same as zebra eggs.................got another female flirting with another male .she is fat and hanging out the cave giving the male a come on ...................but its his first time .so will have to wait and see what happens
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

Nice one Sid!

I have just transferred my new Albino fry into a breeding trap. I've counted at least 27 but they won't keep still for me to get an accurate count :wink:

Not sure what to feed them on but will try some live brineshrimp and some courgette.

Cheers

Tom
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Hi Tom.
Once they have absorbed the yokesac.........they will eat pretty much the same as the adults ..............i found the first lot really easy to feed..taking prima,flake,cucumber ect .so dont worry