Discus & Malawis

If you've got a breeding project on at the moment, (preferably fish related), let us know and you might even get added to the spawn list..whe....hey!

Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Hi Sid,
Paul is just up the Road from me, I get most of my Discus from him. You have been around the block haven't you? :)
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Tristan wrote:You have been around the block haven't you? :)
Best not let the wife read that one Sid eh? :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Heeeeeehheeeeeeee,good call............no chance anyway .she is chained to the ironing board.........oooooopppppppppppppppsssssssss,now im in trouble :lol:
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Woah!! McEve & Barbie are gonna open a can of whoop ass on you now mate. I'd start packing!! I'll take care of your fish fer you mate :wink: Tis the kinda guy I am :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Dr. P wrote:Woah!! McEve & Barbie are gonna open a can of whoop ass on you now mate. I'd start packing!! I'll take care of your fish fer you mate :wink: Tis the kinda guy I am :lol:
I think he's right Sid. Having said that My GF is refusing to iron anything, if she moves in - I'm working on it... young girls today eh :evil: ?
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

OK OK OK .................i withdraw my last statement.................im sorry .it should have said .chained to the SINK hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by