F2 Zebra Pleco (L046) Juveniles

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

mistern2005
Obsessed!!

F2 Zebra Pleco (L046) Juveniles

Post by mistern2005 »

UPDATE: 10/17/2012

I have SIX of these available for sale. I won't have any more for sale for at least three more months.

================================================== ========================

L46 juvenile zebra plecos for sale that are about 1.25" TL. Pictures of fish from a previous spawn are shown below. Keep in mind the diameter of a quarter is nearly 1 inch.

They are F2 generation fish bred in my home aquarium. I'm asking $100 per fish, plus shipping.

Local pickup is preferred, I am located in Tyler, Texas. However, I can ship as well but USPS Express for $50 or FedEx Standard Overnight for $100. I'll ship in a double insulated box and include heat/cool packs as needed.

Terms of sale: DOA guaranty if received on first delivery attempt and picture is sent to me of DOA fish in bag with picture of DOA warranty (will be included with fish) within 2 hours of receipt. Shipping and packaging costs are not refundable. I'll resend replacements and/or refund money at my discretion. PayPal ONLY.

Please PM me for details.
L046 Breeders - 2M/3F / Lots of other L046 subadults and juveniles.
Lots of L144 - LF/SF, M/F, you name it...