Planned import of Zebra

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Planned import of Zebra

Post by McEve »

The person I bought the two females I now have fry from is going to get another shipment in. He will get them when he's filled an order of 80 fish, ranging from 5 to 10 cm.

When I ordered from him last year I ordered 4 large females. I got fish that was the promised size, and 3 of them were females. It's not always easy to be 100% sure, so I was happy with that!

He's sending them to his customer by air, or other preferred method, depending on where you live. In my case that meant by air, so I joined up with another person to share the cost of shipment.

Any interest in joining to get the order filled? I've ordered 4 more females from him so I want him to get the quota filled fast :D

Oh yes, the prizes: depending on the currency value, but if 10 NOK is £1:

£90 for 5-7 cm large
£100 for 7-9 cm large

Just thought I should inform about this opportunity anyway :)
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

I would be interested in a 1 or 2 females, but not sure how we could work the details out as you are in norway and i am in england where would the fish be delivered too? who do i pay?

But if we can sort some arrangemwnts out yes i would be interested.

is it not a bit risky for the fish all that traveling? are we taking a bit off a chance
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

The fish would be shipped directly to you, and you would pay the company that will do the import, I'm just a customer of them.

The last time he held them in quarantine for a week after arrival, then sent them by air to Oslo. The travel time for them were about 3 hours all together, and I picked them up at the airports cargo.

I guess it should be possible to do it like that when shipped to UK as well, but that would have to checked into of course. Air travel time from Bergen to London is about 2 hours isn't it?
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

Not sure were bergen is sorry?
so would this mean that they would have to be picked up from the airport then and not to your door? if this was the case then i think it would be no good for me as i dont have the time to drive to the airport and pick them up sorry.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

You wouldn't have to pick them up at the airport, it would just be cheaper.

In order for this to work out as cheap as possible it would be a good idea if several ordered together and shared the cost of shipment anyway, like I did and will do this time as well :)

Bergen is on the wes coast of Norway btw.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

BTW, if you do decide to go for this, you can reach the company by mail salg@mallespesialisten.no

Their webpage is in Norwegian so I don't think that's very valuable for you, but there's no problem sending a mail in English to them :)