Yes it was me, DANthirty

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Yes it was me, DANthirty

Post by DANthirty »

Hi guys

Yes it was me who was selling the 11 zebs it was a very hard decision to make, and is a very reluctant sale but due to some financial difficulties i have no choice, they are going to a good home and the person i have sold them too has agreed that when i get back on my feet again (money wise)that they will be more than happy to help me get back in too trying to breed zebras again,which hopefully wont be too long away.

I would have replied to the last topic but it wouldnt let me just kept kicking me out back to my desktop. just like the old days.

anyways goodluck all with the breeding and hopefully it wont be too long before im back trying.

bye for now

Dan
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

Sorry to hear that.....well your knowledge will definitly be missed!!! Hope all is well and you'll be back here soon!!!

Jerms
Adam

Post by Adam »

You'll be sorely missed Dan :( , try not to leave getting back into zebras too long. Looks like I 'll have to dust off that copy of UO COD and give you an online battle :wink: .

Adam