Adult Female L46 WANTED!!! £££ or swap for male

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Adult Female L46 WANTED!!! £££ or swap for male

Post by AndyAps.com »

Hey everyone
I'm currently running my breeding set up with 7 x males and only 1 female. All are Adult (estimated 6-7yrs old) wild caught and in very good health.

I desperately want another female (more if possible) so i can strengthen my breeding group and diversify my gene pool.

I would be more than happy to pay good ££££ for the right female or would be willing to do a swap with my Wild caught Males

I'm based in Sheffield South Yorkshire but would be willing to travel (i drove to germany to collect my first ever zeb's 5 yrs ago :o )

Please help if you can!!

Andy
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.