Wanted - US Zebras

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zcat
Groupie

Wanted - US Zebras

Post by zcat »

Hey all :)

I'm trying for a backup plan because I'm not too terribly optimistic that my Canadian zebs will arrive and I would like to put a plan B in place.

First off, just let me say that I will heart broken if the zebs I have paid for never come. I'm all set up, doing all my homework, and feel I will be a great zebra mommy. Switching to a single salary so I can stay home is difficult and losing the money will, for back of better words, suck.

So I would like to inquire if any US breeders may have some zebras available in the future and if perhaps you would consider me for your wait list. I seem to be quite unlucky at the auctions and would prefer to just make a straight forward deal. Please PM me with any responses.

Thanks so much,
>^..^<

Cory