bulldogs needed badly.

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

will74
Groupie

bulldogs needed badly.

Post by will74 »

I have posted about this once before but my brother is still trying to get as many adults as possible. These will be used for research purposes only! He is doing his post graduate work at University of Kentucky on genetics and ichthyology. These fish will most certainly attempted to be bred but the fry will not leave the lab. In the most severe cases he euthanizes and studies them. His work will hopefully determine the answer to the bulldog question. No crooked fins are needed.
He has limited funds but is willing to pay. With all of you breeders out there surely more people can help contribute to this study, On the sticky thread about the bulldogs it seems that alot of you have fish with this defect.
If you are suspicious and need credentials or study info I will be happy to provide it for you in the form of lab pics, student ID, and Name and phone number of person in charge.