L134's and suitable tank desired !!!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

andyj
Groupie

L134's and suitable tank desired !!!

Post by andyj »

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone's got any L134's (Leopard Frog Plec) that they're wanting to sell etc ?!? ;)

Also after a suitable tank for a species tank, somewhere in the region of 120litres would be suitable for a small colony of about 5-6 plecs....

Cheers,

Andy
andyj
andyj
Groupie

Post by andyj »

Tank problem sorted ;)

Still looking for some L134's though :D
andyj
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi andyj,

I have a few L134 that are almost fully grown, males showing odontodes on the back half of their body, females filling out etc. I bought them when they were too young to sex and might be willing to sell some in a couple of months time after I have kept 2 to 3 pairs back for breeding.They are all in a mixed plec tank and am unsure of the numbers of males/females at the moment.
Here is a picture of one of my females.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/ ... ogplec.jpg

However Wholesale tropicals in East London,Tel no 020777395356 had some when I was there a couple of weeks back, I think about £13 or £14.Ask for Terry Senior or Terry Junior. They also courier. If you do decide to order,Make sure you order when the weather is not too cold, since a sudden cold spell could mean disaster.
I rang them today, and was told that They received a shipment from Brazil this week, but all L nos were removed from the shipment prior to leaving Brazil.
Regards,
Des
andyj2

Post by andyj2 »

Cheers Des ;)

I've asked my LFS to keep an eye out on his Brazil list next week when he gets it next week, so fingers crossed there'll be some on there, and they won't get taken before they leave Brazil !! ;)

Have managed to get my hands on a Tropiquarium 88 second hand for £65 ;) ;)