Zebras in Miami?

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

ApacheDan
Obsessed!!

Zebras in Miami?

Post by ApacheDan »

Hi: I'm looking to buy some L046's in the Miami, Florida area. I just got my first three & would like more. I got a few contacts, but buying in person protects both, the seller & the buyer. Will pay cash. Thank you. Dan :D
ApacheDan
Obsessed!!

Post by ApacheDan »

..forgot to mention, I'm willing to travel anywhere in Florida for those little rascals.... :lol:
ApacheDan
Obsessed!!

Post by ApacheDan »

just wanted to say thank you to Blue from Exoticfinds & TwoTankAmin for helping me get my collection of a total of 18 little Zebras...ranging in size from 3/4" to 1 1/2". Now I jut got to be a good father & nurse them for the next 2,3,4 years? ...LOL...I hope I have a good male/female ration. I'm a happy keeper now! :lol: