Zebra's In Devon

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

andyj
Groupie

Zebra's In Devon

Post by andyj »

Just been to an LFS I only found out about yesterday, near Bovey Tracey in Devon, and spotted that they've got 2 L046's currently for sale @ £115 ea.

A bit pricey I know !!

Got chatting to the owner, and apparently he imports direct from Brazil and he hasn't seen any Zebra's on the import list for several weeks. Hence the price ;)

Just thought I'd let peeps know !!
andyj
Tom

Post by Tom »

A few zebras around today but much to expensive for me, I must check yesterdays lottery ticket! :wink:

I know from speaking to some importers near me that a few weeks ago Zebras were costing them approx. £45-50 each. Obviously there is the cost of the transport but per plec this only amounts to a few quid per fish assuming they shop import a box worth of plecs.

I would say most lfs are making a huge proft on these fish simply due to supply and demand.

Cheers

Tom
andyj
Groupie

Post by andyj »

They've still got the 2 Zebra's in stock when I popped in last night on the way home...

still at £115 ea. unfortunatley !!!!
andyj
Adam

Post by Adam »

That's how much I paid for my last few zebras. Expect the prices to go even higher as they become even more scarce. :(