I GOT ZEBRAS

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

astral_firn
Forum Follower

I GOT ZEBRAS

Post by astral_firn »

HELLO PEOPLE, I HAVE OVER EXTENDED MYSELF AS FAR AS ZEBRAS GO...I GOT ONE HELL OF A DEAL ON THEM, BUT THE THING IS I HAD TO BUY 20, WELL I FOUND OUT TODAY THAT IS TO MANY, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO ONE OF THEM WITH ONE OF THIER FINS TORN OFF....TO MANY IN ONE TANK. SO....I GOT DROP A FEW. I DONT HAVE A SET PRICE ON THEM, SO IF YOU GIVE ME A GOOD OFFER, I WONT TURN IT DOWN. I GOING TO GET RID OF 7 FOR RIGHT NOW I WOULD PREFUR NOT TO SELL THEM ALL TO JUST ONE PERSON, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE TO TAKE ONE HOME.....PICS WILL BE UP TOMARROW OR THE NEXT DAY. I CHECK THIS POST OFFTEN, SO EITHER SEND ME A PM, OR POST IT HERE[/b]
tiger27924
Groupie

Posted on Aquabid

Post by tiger27924 »

If anyone can afford it he posted all 7 of them on Aquabid....there's only 2 hours left but it averages out to like $180/fish @ 1" size if you use buy it now. Here is the link:

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1159959771

Hope someone can help him out with his rent and get some nice fish too! :D
Tony
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

i'm betting that's about the price you paid for all 20 huh...
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

no..it is not
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

I have never seen my fry fight each other.....especially at that size...???
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

my fry at that age didnt fight. why do you state that as the reason for sale on here but on the auction on aquabid you says its because you need money to pay your rent?? :?
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

because he got them cheap from someone and he's trying to sell a few at a lot more than he paid so that he can have 'free' zebras, unless i'm a complete idiot and everything i ever learned about reading people is off on this one
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Please make yourself aware of the rules when posting in this forum, especially rule No2!
2. Please do not give opinions on the cost , or anything else concerning the zebras. We all have our views, but in the end, they will sell for what ever someone will pay. Opinions should be stated in the other forums.
The full set of rules can be found here:

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1314
dave
Obsessed!!

Hi

Post by dave »

While accepting rule 2 and agreeing with it, perhaps if vendors of this fish didn't put a reason for the sale, the breaking of rule 2 may cease or be greatly reduced.

In addition if a reason is given, and a different reason is given elsewhere, I believe that this should be highlighted. This being for the protection of the purchaser who is very likely a member of this site. I for one would only like to deal with somebody who is consistent in their approach.

Dave
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

WOW, THATS ALL I CAN SAY.....WOW. PEOPLE WHO NO NOTHING ABOUT ME AT ALL, HAVE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO ME, CAN JUDGE SO QUICKLY.....IGNORANCE IS ON THE RISE HERE AT ZEBRAPLECO.COM[/b]
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

hey i didnt mean any bad intentions on my comment i was just concerned on how they fought and got hurt?? I was wondering now if i should separate them into smaller groups! How big was your group when they beat up the other fry?? :roll:
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

20 IN A 10 GALLON
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

On your keyboard there just to the left of your "A" key, and directly above you left "Shift" key but below your "Tab" key is a key we like to call "Caps Lock" in the tech industry, before you post your next message, press that one there for me once ok
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

HEY I DONT NEED ANY SMARTASS REMARK FROM THE LIKES FOR YOU, THIS IS MY POST YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I TYPE DONT READ IT.....OR IS THAT HARD FOR YOU MY LITTLE FRIEND....UNTILL A MODERATOR TELLS ME OTHERWISE, BACK OFF![/b]