Any zebras for sale???

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

tiger27924
Groupie

Any zebras for sale???

Post by tiger27924 »

Hey everyone! I'm trying to locate some young adults (2yrs or older is fine) for sale. I'll pay shipping and everything. I was hoping to locate 3-4 adults (mix of males and females) and I'll pay good money for them. If there are no adults available then I'd be willing to buy some juveniles and raise/fatten them up myself. Thanks for any help!
Tony
lora
Groupie

Post by lora »

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1159929429 How about these? I can't believe they are still available at this price!
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

lora wrote:http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1159929429 How about these? I can't believe they are still available at this price!
nothing like blatant promotion to try and move a sellers auctions, try starting them at a lower price maybe?
lora
Groupie

Post by lora »

I am not trying to promote this auction, in fact I don't know this person at all, just trying to help someone out who is looking for some Zebra Plecos.
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

i guess someone will buy them all for 400USD :? they are around 1.25" at 133USD each so that is a good deal to me.
tiger27924
Groupie

I bought them!!!

Post by tiger27924 »

Wow, thanks for that post about aquabid....I can't believe that price for those 3.....I went ahead and bought those 3 zeebs for $400. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get them....Thanks for the quick tip...I can't believe nobody else jumped on that. (Just last week a zeeb at 1 3/8 " went for $225 on auction...so this is an amazing deal) :D
Tony
lora
Groupie

Post by lora »

You're very welcome. He has been selling them for the last week, but they are selling as fast as he is listing them. Be sure to post some pictures when you get them.
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

Def. post when you get 'em..
I read that auction and I was a little curious as to whether it was real or not..
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

Guess, we will have to wait and see if they will get the zebras
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

i am sure if i have enough money i will buy them too.
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

there is a flood of his new auctions from zebras to cichlids with the same story.

i too would like to know if its a true deal.
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

I bought some Zebras from this guy. I was a little worried but so far he checks out. He has 80 feedback and his paypal has 195 verified transactions. There is also nothing about him on the Aqaubid forum. I cant see someone having all that and then ripping everyone off. We will see. Atleast he took Paypal.
tiger27924
Groupie

Everything okay so far...

Post by tiger27924 »

Well, I payed for my fish using paypal, and like previously said, he checks out so far. He has been great with communication via e-mail, and my fish are scheduled to be shipped Monday, October 9, 2006. I'll let everyone know how it goes and get some pics up when I get them.
Tony
xclsior

Post by xclsior »

I'm worried now. My Fish is scheduled to be shipped overnight on 10/04/06. They did not arrive today. I wrote him two e-mail and have no replies.
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

same here... i made a deposit down and waiting for pictures to make a full payment but I have not heard from him since Saturday. I have also send multiple emails but no reply...

if this is a scam... i think it will be the biggest scam ever that I have know of for fish wise. I just hope not. crossing my fingers