Any zebras for sale???

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

Same here, No reply. I am very worried. He will not return any of my e-mails. Looks like we my have been scammed along with a whole lot of people!!! He is still getting feedback as of yesterday for selling a fish keeping CD.
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

Yea, I saw that he still made sales from his books and cd's. But he won't reply to my emails. The more I talked to people that brought his auction, the more i am concerned that we all got scammed. It was too good to be true. THE BIGGEST ONLINE SCAM EVER!!!
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

Wow, that sux. I hope he just got busy or there was a mistake somewhere. It does look like he had some previous sales with some feedback before the he started selling them for his friend that died. I hope he hasn't decided to just screw everyone over at one final shot.

It's getting harder to trust new people selling fish, especially zebs, now-a-days. It will ruin things for new legit people selling zebs in the future.
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

The username belonged to the man that passed away as well as the Paypal account. I have filed a Paypal claim. I sent this guy $2,160 and am not going to let him get far.
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

lrry93 wrote:The username belonged to the man that passed away as well as the Paypal account. I have filed a Paypal claim. I sent this guy $2,160 and am not going to let him get far.
Ouch... you dropped twice as much as I did. We are not going to let him get far because all of us got a good investment with him. And he live in the US. Easier to deal with then across the pond. I would recommend all that brought from him file a claim with Paypal to protect yourself in case this is a scam. If it is not a scam you can cancel your claim anytime.
lora
Groupie

Post by lora »

Mine are due to arrive today, I think it's strange that he hasn't listed any more livestock.
xclsior

Post by xclsior »

I filed a claim wiht Paypal. I'm not sure if I'll all the money back ($1921). It look like a scam to me now. The guy name is David Pugh and he draws money from William Armstrong - the supposedly deceased guy.
John

Post by John »

Sorry guys, i don't understand.
Don't you regognize a scam when you see one?
This guy had a positive feedback that high for selling PDF-files!
Expensive lesson this way.
Better get a good contact with a breeder before you buy zebra's.

Btw sorry for your losses, all of succes in recovering your money!
Raul-7
Obsessed!!

Post by Raul-7 »

Is this for real? He probably made over 10K scamming various people (from Plecos to Cichlids) in two weeks - is there no way to get the police into this?

I know it won't do much, but good luck getting your money back.
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

Raul-7 wrote:Is this for real? He probably made over 10K scamming various people (from Plecos to Cichlids) in two weeks - is there no way to get the police into this?

I know it won't do much, but good luck getting your money back.
I think he made more than 10k... more into the 20k from everyone. this is gonna hurts my pocket for a lil while.
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

Damn that sucks!!!
Well if you used Paypal arent you covered??
I wish you all the best and hope you get your money back!!
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

i had a bad feeling about those auctions, sorry to hear that it was true and hope for the best for y'all.

i got screwed by fantasticfins on aquabid, the zebraplecos never made it to my house and its their fault but im the one out of the money.
lora
Groupie

Post by lora »

Payal only covers losses if the seller has the money in their Paypal account, which is very unlikely. He's probably had enough time to clean out the account.
Lifted193
Obsessed!!

Post by Lifted193 »

I also bought some zebras from this guy too. Tried to contact this guy but no luck.
I think that we got scamed. It was a pretty good one. He had a great back story to sell his scam. Expensive lesson learned, hard to trust people now.
tmh0324
Groupie

Post by tmh0324 »

Um...guys,...sorry to hear that lots of you got trapped...
Does anyone write to Mark?
He is the owner and operator for Aquabid...
Maybe you guys can get some information from him...
Wish you guys best luck...
Just fall in love with zebra~~