Zebra Pleco Fry!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

october004
Groupie

Zebra Pleco Fry!

Post by october004 »

Hi, I have some zebra pleco fry for sale. They are around 3/4 inch and eating great. They ship well and in my opinion ship better than adults. I know there is a lot of whoop la about the zebs and for good reason but I am offering these at $100 dollars a piece. I will also give you a live arrival guarantee as long as you pay for early delivery by ups and you are there to get them. ( I am not responsible for any delay or accident that may be done by the shipping company.) Also I must be called if there is a problem within a half hour of the delivery time on the ups site! I will also insure them. I just shipped out some to vegas, oregon, and Hawaii and didn't lose any in fact the ones that went to Hawaii didn't even show stress of travel. If you look at my feedback you will see I am a legitimate seller who had sold on this site before! I hope that maybe this will bring it in to the people's price range so more people can enjoy them. Thanks.
Lonnie
Also I would prefer not to sell groups of less than 3 but we can discuss it. Thanks again.
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

isnt that like this big |____|?
Thebuddy is planning his tank
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Not being funny or anything but do you keep these fish for any other reason than to sell them? I just looked for your previous posts to gauge your reputation and the first page is full of you selling young fish.

Sorry, as I say not being funny but do you not want to keep some of these fish because of their beauty rather than just buying and selling?? :shock:
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

No offense taken. Like many people I don't have the hundreds of dollars to invest in zebras so most of my buying and selling has been buying groups and than keeping the couple I wanted and selling off the rest. I do have zebra's of my own 9 to be exact but I would like more and in order for me to do that I have to sell fish. Also I am tired of seeing people sell these babies for up to $200. I think this is crazy and while I can't bring the market down single handingly I do hope to give people an opportunity to own them even if they are young fish. I am trying to spawn these and get a great colony together so please don't hold it against me if I sell these fish to try to do that. Thanks.
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

and buddy it is actually (--------------) that long for a $100 or
(------------------) for $200 on aquabid. You choose.
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

arnt most on aquabid adults around
(---------------------------------------------------) long (3in)

PS your show of there length is 7/8in not 3/4
Thebuddy is planning his tank
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

bud I held a tape measure up when I made those marks. Also the adults that are on aquabid are going for $250 and up I am not talking about them. Also bud I notice you put on messages all the time have you finally got to the point where you can even own one of these fish yet?
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Now now,

october004 has been very communicative and helpful in making zebras available at a reasonable price.

I purchased a batch from him. He shipped them out to Vegas for me and all little darlings arrived safe and sound. Right after he shipped them he called me and gave me the tracking number and told me he insured them, which was a shock to me at how helpful he was and it made me feel safe about the transaction.

I'll post the babies I purchased in the photo area if you want to see them.

- Angela
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

I apologize if I came across strong but it does get old getting downplayed from a person that last I know doesn't even have a zebra. He did it on another post I had as well. I am trying to get the price down so that all people can enjoy them. If you want soem zebs let me know.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Please refrain from discussions in the sales and wants sections! Read the rules!
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

I also purchased ten from Lonnie. This is around the 4th time I have bought from Lonnie and will continue to buy from him. He is a great guy. Here they are.
jtsaquatics

Post by jtsaquatics »

still have some for sale?
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

i would like to purchase some as well. pm sent
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

thebuddy wrote:isnt that like this big |____|?
This is meaningless as it depends on the resolution of your monitor how long that line is.
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

you are right on that McEve :P