4 juveniles - sold

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

4 juveniles - sold

Post by McEve »

This group http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2062 is for sale at £120 each.

Only pickup unfortunately, which limits the possibilities, but I am kinda obliged to post them here anyway ;)
Last edited by McEve on Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

how old are they?

im looking for a female...
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

a year and a half and 2 inches. At least one of them is a female. Take a look at the link in the first post ;)
discusred
Groupie

Post by discusred »

Nice fish, Mc Eve.

If i dont have waiting for a baby whith my girl, i had take Oslo boat and take them. My girl had leave me if i do it now in this time, when we are waiting for a little one :shock:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Look after you girl first discusred, fish somes second to baby after all ;)
PhishPhish

Post by PhishPhish »

McEve,
You said they're 1 year and a half. Is that how long you've had them or their age which would include any time they probably spent at the breeder's. It's awesome they became sexually mature so early.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

These are my babies, from egg to where they're at now. a year and a half. ok, a year and 7 months